Thanks



Hi Mike, Dave, Joseph, Rob, Brad.

I think I can talk to everyone, if not everyone else's name

First of all, my condolences to Chester (a legend)

We are very grateful to you, the band who inspired us for the songs. I'm not saying that I never liked rock or genre like this, but Linkin Park was ruined for 10 years. I slept in his music, I got up, picked up the phone, wiped it on my phone and on my laptop, I will never forget that I will live while I live, thank you for giving and giving me a million fans. Chester will be in our hearts forever. REST IN PEACE

Forever Linkin Park

Thank you, Hungary

postscript

: If you go all my writing look at me i translated google because i do not know much english






really terrible translation

Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések ezen a blogon

október 27